Clinic: (504) 988-5271
Fax: (504) 988-5059
- Professor and Chair of the Department of Urology, Tulane University School of Medicine 1996 – Present
- Director of Endourology, Laparoscopy, and Robotic Surgery, Tulane University School of Medicine & Medical Center
- Graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College of the University of Bombay, India Medical School in 1974
- Residency completed at Tulane University, New Orleans LA in 1982.
- Fellowship with the American Urological Association and National Kidney Foundation, 1979-1980
- Board Certification: American Board of Urology, 1984
- Full-time faculty at Tulane since 1982
- Significant experience in basic and complex endourological procedures, including diagnostic, therapeutic and reconstructive. Pioneered several innovative surgical techniques and principles. Authored over 180 publications. Conducts and participates in advanced continuing medical education (CME) activities around the U.S. and the world.
Information for the Treatment of Prostate Cancer